The mobile image transmission system is intended to videotape situations in certain areas in an emergency and transmit the video to situation rooms or commanding headquarters using video transmission systems in order to support the grasping of the situations quickly and accurately.
- Invisible (NLOS) wireless communication
- Support 4 channel bidirectional voice communication
- Support GPS interface
- SD/HD grade image transmission
- Equipped with large capacity DVR, network transmission in real time
- Equipped with large capacity lithium ion batteries
- Support AES128bit encoding